Frequently Asked Questions:-
Terms & Conditions
As soon as your pet board with us you will be bound to below mentioned terms and conditions.
- All customers will have to make half advance payment at the time of boarding their pets. If someone promises to make the payment soon and fails to make the payment for 2 days then his pet's boarding will be terminated and owner has to make arrangements to pick up their pet after making payment for 2 days of boarding.
- If customers fail to come for pick up on the 3rd day then we have all the rights to give the pet for adoption and we do not need owner's consent on this.
- After 3 days of boarding without advance payment made, owner will lose all his ownership rights on his pet.
- All the checkouts will be done after making the full and final settlement.
- We cannot be taken to any police or court for following our policies.
- If your pet falls sick, we will take your pet to vet and all the charges would be borne by you.
- if there are any dog fights during socialization then we would not be blamed for the same.
- After making the advance payment, owners would need to make the full payment after every 7 days of boarding.
- Electronic payment reciepts will be given after succesful completion of boarding.
- We hold all the rights to make changes in this policy without informing the concerned party.
FAQs on Pet Boarding
- What is SWEARONDOG?
Swearondog provides luxurious hotels for your dogs’ stay with a completely safe & friendly – environment, when owners are away for spending some vacation, family function or not keeping well. In Swaerondog ,we want to make them feel as if they are at home. We have a perfect mix of luxurious professional boarding and homestay where your pets are going to enjoy and feel safe like they do at your home.
Swaerondog is a “HOME AWAY FROM HOME”, for your pet.
In Swearondog we provide your pooch separate rooms, along with beds, cooling pads and cabin fans.
- What days and times Swearondog is open?
We are open 365 days and we are open following hours:-
- For BOARDING: Check-in time: 10 am
Check out time: 6:30 pm
- Day care: Check-in time: 7:30 am
Check out time: 7:30 pm
- Grooming: 10 am – 6.30 pm
- Sundays for all:10am to 7 pm
- Is there any requirement for Swearondog?
Your canine family member must be current on vaccination for Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella. Bordetella , which protects against a respiratory illness commonly known as “kennel cough” in addition to canine parainfluenza virus (another kennel cough agent). If your bordetella vaccination is over, you will need to see your veterinarian for an updated vaccination. Your dog must be in good health, tick/flea free and friendly by nature.
- My dog has health issues, can he/she still come?
It depends on the health issues. Certain illnesses don’t go well in a social environment. But we cannot accept dogs with communicable diseases or parasites. It is best to discuss any possible issues with Swearondog.
- What is your minimum age when accepting a dog for boarding or daycare?
Our primary concern is the welfare of the dogs in our care. It is generally recommended that puppies get their first round of “adult” shots at 12 weeks and can be involved in group care once two weeks have passed from the date of their initial vaccinations.
- Do you give discounts for multiple pets?
Yes, we do. Under our price listing, you will see prices for additional dogs for both boarding and daycare.
- My puppy is small and I see a bunch of big dogs. Is this environment safe for small dogs?
Yes, we separate dogs into our play areas based on size, temperament, breed and activity level.
- My pets like to have toys with them. can they have their favorite toys while boarding with you?
Absolutely. Your dog can have his favorite toy in his suite during his boarding stay. However, we do not allow toys in the play areas where dogs can sometimes become aggressive if they haven’t learned to share.
- My dog is on a special diet. can I bring in my own food?
Of course. We encourage pet parents to bring their dog’s normal food with them when they come to the hotel. If you cannot or would rather not supply your own food, we’ll be happy to accommodate your dog by feeding him or her with our home made fresh healthy food.
- What should my dog wear to Swearondog?
Anything your pooch wants to.
- Are you able to administer medication if my dog needs it?
We’re able to provide medication to your pet whenever he needs it.
- My dog lost weight during their boarding visit. is that normal?
It’s common for a pet to lose some weight while staying in the hotel. Mostly weight loss is due to the excitement of being with other guests and the exercise they receive while playing in our large play areas. Dogs in our care get constant activity which doesn’t always happen at home. In short, dogs will typically burn significantly more calories during their boarding visit than they normally do.
- Can I bring my dog’s own bed?
Sure. We’re happy to have your dog sleep on his or her bed.
- What if my dog gets sick or injured?
Swearondog, will take proper care of your pooch if an accident occurs. We will contact you immediately if it is an emergency we have a vet available on call.
- What about fights and bites?
Fights and bites are rare but they do happen. Our number one goal is to provide an environment in which dogs are happy and comfortable. To us, this means allowing dogs the necessary space and freedom to interact and play with other dogs and to rest where they are comfortable. But this relative freedom comes with some risk, including injury from a bite by another dog. However, happy, anxiety-free dogs tend not to bite, and we take many steps to ensure happy anxiety-free dogs. These steps include:
- Prohibiting dogs that are overly-anxious/fearful around other dogs, or are otherwise aggressive towards dogs.
- Providing an awesome facility where dogs can really run and play outdoors.
- Providing attention, friendship, and love, and of course fresh water and food (and medications).
- Proactively managing group play to ensure safe and fun interactions.
- Reducing situations where “resource guarding” can happen (e.g., carrying around and feeding treats)
- Actively interpreting body language to ensure dogs are happy and/or relaxed.
That being said, just like human friends can quarrel, dogs can quarrel too. But, dogs can quarrel with their teeth, and sometimes a bite can happen before we can intervene. There are many reasons for fights and bites, and they can happen independent of each other- a bite doesn't have to involve a fight, and a fight often doesn't result in a bite. We strive to eliminate and mitigate most of those reasons, and we are proud of how seldom we have any bites.
In addition, dogs will occasionally come home with scratches or minor scrapes/cuts. This is completely normal and not a sign that your dog was "in a fight". Dogs do play with their teeth and nails…
Once you visit, you will better understand how dogs can live in relative harmony with each other given the right setting.
- What should I bring with my dog when I drop him off?
Current Vaccination Record from Vet
- What is your cancellation policy?
Please give at least 48 hours’ notice before canceling especially during busy times like holiday weeks and summertime. We do fill up fast and last minute cancellations prevent us from filling your dog’s spot.
- What exactly is a dog day care?
Dog Daycare is a chance for your dog to socialize and play with other dogs in a structured and safe environment. Dog daycare gives your dog a chance to do dog stuff all day while your off doing human stuff. It is the perfect chance for them to learn much-needed socialization.
- Will my old dog enjoy participating in Daycare?
This depends on the dog, each dog is different. If your dog is the older mellower type then he/she will be grouped with dogs of a similar temperament, some older dogs enjoy romping around with the young kids, while some prefer to nap on the couches, We let your dog make this decision. There is no forced interaction.
- What's the minimum age to participate in Dog Daycare at Swearondog?
You can drop your pooch irrespective of any age into out Swearondog daycare.
- How do I make a reservation for daycare?
You can call us at +919741793868 or 9886985865 during our regular hours or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should my dog eat prior to coming to Swearondog?
It is best to eat 2 hours prior to coming to Swearondog to prevent any discomfort that might be caused by playing too quickly after eating. Please do not feed your dog anything is you are going to avail our cab services.
- Is there an area for the Dogs to Play?
Absolutely, our outdoor play area is complete with everything your pet needs to include a loving staff that will keep your pet occupied and provide all the exercise and attention that they could ever want.
- My dog drinks non-stop when he gets home from Dog Hotel & Daycare. Why does he come home so thirsty?
This is not uncommon. What often happens is that dogs spend so much time playing with each other that they sometimes forget to stop and take a drink. For those parents that have children, it is similar to a child forgetting to eat lunch because they are so busy playing with their friends. Please know that we offer multiple sources of water in each play area and every dog has a bowl of fresh water in their suite at all times.
Does Dog Hotel & Daycare accept all breeds of dog?
Yes, we love all dogs.. If your dog is social, he/she will get the same amount of time in our play groups as any other dog regardless of breed. If your dog is not social with other dogs, he/she will get individual play time with a staff member. We do not, however, accept dogs that are aggressive with people. We have a very hands-on facility that requires us to work closely with all of our guests and we cannot do that effectively if your dog is aggressive towards people.
- MY DOG HAS LEASH AGGRESSION, CAN HE DO DAYCARE?
Leash aggression is very common. It does not mean the dog will behave the same at daycare. Barking while on leash has more to do with the owner.
Overnight Boarding Questions
- How far in advance should I make my boarding reservation?
Holidays and summer weekends tend to fill up quickly. Try to make reservations as far in advance as possible to ensure your dog’s spot.
- What do I need to bring for an overnight stay?
Bring food, as it is best to stay on the diet your dog is accustomed to. A favorite toy or stuffed animal is always a good thing to curl up with at night. We provide raised beds made of foams.
- I have two dogs and they can sleep together but one will eat the others food if I don’t stand over them and watch. Can someone make sure they both eat?
Yes. We can feed dogs who stay in the same enclosure separately so they can both eat in peace. Let us know this when you check in and we’ll make a note of it on their account.
- Does someone stay with the dogs overnight?